Wellmore, Inc. is one of the largest behavioral health and substance use providers in western Connecticut, serving 43 towns in northwestern Connecticut.
As a private, non-profit company, Wellmore operates with nearly 260 employees, 9 sites, and serves approximately 10,000+ clients annually.
Wellmore offers client-centered interventions that are developmentally appropriate, evidence-based, solution-focused, and trauma-informed.
Covid-19 Safety Precautions
- Covid-19 vaccines eligibility for identified positions
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required (masks, hand sanitizer provided to all employees and interns)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Daily professional cleaning procedures in place
- Wellmore Covid Captains stationed in each location helping to coordinate the distribution of masks, hand sanitizer & disinfectant to staff.
Wellmore offers a comprehensive array of benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 3 Weeks Vacation, 5 Sick Days (accrued annually)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- 401K Plan
- Discount Tuition
- In-House Clinical Supervision
- Online Learning Management System
- Advancement Opportunities