Vera French is bringing highly acclaimed Multisystemic Therapy (MST) to Iowa and you can be a part of this ground-breaking, best-in-class treatment solution for at-risk youth and their families!
Summary of Position:
- Conduct MST assessments including review of referrals, key participants, systemic strengths and weaknesses and analysis of the driving factors maintaining the problem behaviors
- Engage primary caregiver and other key participants in proactive change-oriented treatment
- Participate in weekly team supervision and consultation
- Develop therapeutic, working relationships with youth and their families
- Provide outcome-oriented clinical treatment using proven methods compatible with MST principles and practices
- Provide parent education, coaching and training as indicated by MST model
- Minimum of a Master’s degree Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field required
- Clinically licensed in the State of Iowa
- Experience in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy and behaviorally-based treatments preferred
- Previous experience working with at-risk youth and their families
- Experience with family therapy or providing MST services a plus
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule based on families’ availability
JOIN OUR TEAM!
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including:
- Paid Holiday, Vacation & Sick Leave
- Group Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with employer contribution & matching
- Tuition & Loan Reimbursement Program
- Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD & AFLAC
- Opportunities for CEU’s
To learn more about Vera French Community Mental Health Center click here!