The MST Supervisor provides leadership, supervision, and oversight to MST staff through the implementation of MST and assists therapists to effectively deliver this evidence-based model to families. This position is located in Howell, MI, Livingston County.
Highfields is a diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization.
- Provides clinical supervision to staff.
- Coordinates case information with referring agencies and clients.
- Provides direct services to families as needed in conjunction with approved treatment plans and strategies.
- Evaluates crisis and problem situations both individually and with team members and develops appropriate strategies to resolve them.
- Master’s degree in social work or other appropriate human services discipline.
- State level licensure that is commensurate with degree status.
- Minimum of three years clinical work experience is required.
- Valid driver's license.
- 4 weeks paid time off
- 12 Paid Holidays plus an additional paid birthday and floating holiday
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Training Opportunities
- Student Loan Forgiveness through Work Eligibility
- Paid Mileage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Mental Health Resources
- Inclusive Culture and Support for Wellness
- Short-Term Disability
- In-House Trainings
- A Family Work Environment