Southwest Family Guidance Center, a growing and thriving counseling agency in New Mexico, has an opening in the Santa Fe County area to join our team as a Multi-Systemic Therapist.
Multisystemic Therapy (MST) is an evidence-based treatment model that strives to promote behavior change in a youth’s natural environment, leveraging the strengths of each system to facilitate change (family, peers, school, neighborhood, and organizations.) MST is an intensive family and community-based treatment model, where the focus is on the many causes underlying serious delinquent behavior in youth who are at potential risk for out-of-home placement. Interested persons may locate additional information about this treatment model at mstservices.com.
• Assessment, treatment & collaboration with youth, families & community systems
• Provide treatment in the home and community
• Function as part of an MST team. Participate in weekly supervision & consultation
• Maintain flexible schedules to accommodate the needs of the family
• Tailor treatments for the unique needs of the family and its members
• Have small caseloads to facilitate multiple weekly sessions if needed
Compensation rates are based on licensure level and will be discussed during the interview process.
Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related area.
LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS:(one or more of the following): LAMFT, LMHC, LADAC, LPCC, LMFT, LISW, LCSW, LMSW
*MST training will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time