Seeking an individual with mental health clinical training and experience to implement Multisystemic Therapy (MST). MST is an evidenced based community-based treatment model directed at youth (ages 12-17) with antisocial behaviors.
Education / Requirements
• Conduct MST assessments including review of referral information, identifying and engaging key participants, identifying systemic strengths and weaknesses, and developing an analysis of the fit of problem behaviors within the ecological context.
• Engage primary caregiver and other key participants in active change-oriented treatment by identifying and overcoming barriers to engagement.
• Implement a problem conceptualization, treatment planning, intervention implementation, case outcome review, and strategy revision procedure using the MST Analytic Process.
• Maintain clear and concise documentation of treatment efforts that promote peer and supervisory review and feedback, and that demonstrate compliance with the 9 MST Principles and the MST Analytic Process.
• Engage and collaborate with all relevant systems and key participants within each system, to maintain alignment throughout MST treatment.
• Provide direct clinical treatment using methods compatible with MST principles and practices.
• Participate in all MST training, supervision and consultation activities.
• Family systems theory and application
• Social ecological theory and application
• Behavioral therapies theory and application
• Cognitive-behavioral therapy theory and application
• Pragmatic family therapies theory and application
• Child development research and its application in treatment
• Social skills assessment and intervention
· Extensive travel to clients’ homes is required.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Must maintain adequate insurance coverage.
· Must have/maintain a valid driver’s license.