Make a real and lasting difference in the life of a youth and their family in Jackson and Hillsdale Counties, Michigan.
Seeking an individual with mental health clinical training and experience to implement Multisystemic Therapy (MST). MST is a well-researched, community-based treatment model directed at youth (ages 12-17) involved in criminal activity and their families. Interested persons may locate information about this treatment model on the internet at www.mstservices.com.
This position will be serving families in JACKSON COUNTY, Michigan.
· Assist families in overcoming barriers through engaging with children, families, and other key stakeholders assisting them in active change-oriented treatment.
· Interact with clients in non-traditional settings and during non-traditional hours.
· Using the MST model, maintain clear and concise documentation of treatment efforts and use this information to promote peer and supervisory review.
· Collaborate with all relevant systems and stakeholders within each system to ensure their buy-in and cooperation.
· Provide direct clinical treatment using methods compatible with MST principles and practices.
· Complete weekly case paperwork and attend weekly supervision and consultation activities.
· Participate in all MST training, including MST Five Day Training at the point of hire and on-going quarterly MST Team Booster Trainings.
Knowledge or Experience:
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
A high level of decision making is required in this position. 9 on a 10 points scale.