Location: Fairfield County and Greater New Haven, CT
- BGV is seeking a Licensed or License-Eligible Clinician for our Multi-Systemic Therapy – Problem Sexual Behavior (MST-PSB).
- Increased compensation for Bi-lingual Spanish speaking candidates
The Clinician provides in home intensive community based clinical services to families of youth with problem sexual behavioral difficulties utilizing MST-PSB, an evidenced based treatment model. Duties include assessment, treatment, advocacy, and collaboration with community partners.
- Provides in home intensive treatment services to families including: crisis intervention, parent guidance and education, brief psychotherapy, concrete services, advocacy and linkage to other services and supportive interventions individualized to meet the broad needs of children and adults to be served.
- Evening appointments up to 8pm when clinically indicated, often at least 2 -3 times per week. Demonstrates understanding of and adherence to the MST-PSB model, and shows fidelity to all contract, certification, and licensing requirements. TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED
- Provides services consistent with Boys & Girls Village standards (carries a caseload of 4 - 6 families, 3 times a week minimum).
- Maximize program utilization, and ensure appropriate billing of services
- Participates in on-call rotation both telephonic and in-person coverage as clinically indicated. On call coverage may require face to face visits after 8 pm and on weekends.
- Requires a Master’s Degree in social work or similar degree.
- Must be licensed or license-eligible
- Bi-lingual in English-Spanish
- Be willing to provide services in the home
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule
PURPOSE/FUNCTION OF THE PROGRAM:
MST-PSB therapy is a clinical adaptation of Multi-systemic Therapy that has been specifically designed and developed to treat youth (and their families) for problematic sexual behavior. Building upon the research and dissemination foundation for standard MST, the MST-PSB model represents a state-of-the-art, evidence-based practice uniquely developed to address the multiple determinants underlying problematic juvenile sexual behavior. A master’s level clinician provides services within the home that support the client and family in reducing problem sexual behaviors.
Boys & Girls Village (BGV) takes pride in the supportive, team-oriented environment we offer to our employees.
- Competitive salaries, with increased compensation for Bi-lingual in Spanish staff
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits, including an option that is free to employees.
- Life insurance, short and long-term disability
- a 401K plan with employer contributions
- Generous benefit time
- A tuition reimbursement program and free licensing supervision.
- We are an equal opportunity employer