Are You a dedicated, dynamic, credentialed Mental Health Professional who is passionate about serving others and growing your career in behavioral health?
Then you need to talk to us…
National Counseling Group (ncgCARE, Inc.) a premier provider of community-based behavioral health services in the Commonwealth of Virginia is seeking qualified Master’s prepared QMHP-C, Licensed or Licensed Eligible full-time MST Therapists to provide Community-Based Services throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia.
National Counseling Group offers its employees:
- Competitive pay – New Salary Ranges Introduced!
- Quality Benefits
- Free License Supervision for Full-Time Employees
- Advancement & Training Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
Please visit our website: https://www.ncgcommunity.com/careers
We are seeking full-time MST Therapists to provide the following services:
- MST Assessments, Treatment Planning
- Intervention Implementation and Collaboration with Caregivers and Community Supports
- Identify Systemic Strengths and Weaknesses
- Problem Conceptualization
- Strategy Revision Procedures
- Specific Experience in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Structural Family Therapy, Strategic Family Therapy and behavioral-based treatments preferred.
- Must possess a Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health related field such as Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work. Candidates with a Bachelor’s in a related field and significant clinical experience in treating serious antisocial behavior in youth will be considered.
- Must be either QMHP-C registered, Licensed (LPC, LCSW) or Licensed Eligible with Virginia Department of Health Professions (DHP)
- Travel required - must have a valid Driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.