Looking for experience in family-based therapy? Come to Touchstone Health Services where you can be a part of a clinical team providing in-home family based therapeutic services. We are currently hiring therapists for the MST-PSB program. Multisystemic Therapy is an evidenced based model that has been proven to effectively reduce problem sexual behaviors (PSB), and/or other delinquent behaviors that may lead an adolescent at risk to out of home placement and/or other legal issues. Touchstone Health Services is the only provider in the state of Arizona that is implementing evidence-based practice for adolescents with problem sexual behaviors. At Touchstone Health Services, we are committed to providing supportive services to minors and their families. We take pride in our team-based approach to connecting services to families in need, while also providing supervision/support to therapists desiring clinical growth. At Touchstone you have the potential to earn licensure hours needed for independent practice, as well as opportunities for growth in clinical skills.
- Completes screenings on incoming referrals to determine appropriateness for MST program by meeting with families and collaborating with stakeholders to provide education on the model and obtain specific information about the family.
- Engages caregivers in intensive, action-oriented treatment by aligning on treatment goals and identifying and overcoming any barriers to engagement.
- Completes assessments in accordance with the MST model by utilizing the MST model's specific problem-solving process to develop interventions.
- Engages all key stakeholders to ensure participation by obtaining alignment on treatment goals and collaborating on advances and barriers towards goal on a weekly basis.
- Maintains clear, concise and timely documentation of all clinical efforts that promote peer, supervisory and consultant review and feedback, and is in compliance with the MST 9 principals and MST analytic process. Timely documentation by completing notes within 24 hours of service provided and completing treatment planning in accordance with the MST model.
- Provides direct clinical treatment compatible with the MST model and 24/7 support to families by taking crisis calls and/or scheduling emergency sessions based on crisis and need.
- Maintains a caseload of 4-6 families.
- Meets weekly units requirements per agency expectations.
- Participates in quality assurance procedures in accordance with the MST model and agency outcome tracking by contacting families who have received MST treatment and following up on sustainability of progress, and participating in the program implementation review procedures and plans every 6 months.
- Participates in all MST training, supervision, consultation and clinician development planning by attending quarterly MST trainings, weekly supervision and consultation, and developing and following through on monthly clinician development plans.
*Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid AZ Drivers License
- Must possess an AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card or be eligible for one
- Master's degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family, Counseling or closely related field. License with the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners preferred
- Must have reliable personal transportation
- Working knowledge of MS Office products or similar software, internet, and email