**Position in Fayette County, PA**
*** Increased salary $41,000-$48,000 based on experience - Master's Degree
** STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS ** **LICENSURE HOURS****
** A Master's degree/Bachelor Degree
** Are you looking for a job that makes a DIFFERENCE?
** Are you looking to put your Education and Experience to Use?
** As an MST Therapist you will!
Adelphoi is a non-profit agency and largest provider of Multisystemic Therapy in PA for over 20 years. Multisystemic Therapy (MST) is an internationally recognized evidence-based treatment model proven to have positive effects with youth demonstrating external antisocial behaviors. This position allows therapists to work with the multiple systems involved with the youth. The model gives the therapist the ability to work within the natural ecology of the youth, and in turn, create long-lasting change for the family. MST's therapists’ caseloads are small (5-6 families) to provide flexibility and thorough, quality treatment across the 4-6 months of treatment. MST provides intensive training and a level of supervisory support that goes beyond the familiar.
MST Therapist duties :
- Conduct MST assessments including review of referral information, key participants, systemic strengths and weaknesses, and analysis of the driving factors to a problem behavior
- Engage primary caregiver and other key participants in active change-oriented treatment
- Develop therapeutic relationships with youth and their families
- Provide direct clinical treatment using proven methods compatible with MST principles and practices
- Provide parent education, coaching, and training
- Facilitate collateral contacts with representatives from schools, agencies, and other community organizations on behalf of youth and families, developing and maintaining collaborative relationships
- Model effective self-advocacy and assertive communication skills
- Link families with resources available in the community
- Work collaboratively with a team of fellow MST professionals
- Participate in clinical supervision, team meetings, case consultations, training, and quality assurance steps
- MST treatment model includes extensive ongoing training, supportive supervision, and a flexible schedule.
- Enhanced salaries, full-time positions
- Paid health insurance or waiver pay if you are enrolled in health insurance elsewhere.
- Dental, vision, life and disability insurance available.
- 403(b) option with employer match available.
- Paid time off benefits.
- Paid holidays.
- Mileage reimbursement and work equipment (laptop and cell phone)
- Training and Free CEUs are available.
- Supervision for licensure may be pursued for qualified therapists.
- Master's degree in the Human Services field
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services field with experience
- Valid driver's license, car insurance, and clearances
Adelphoi is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer