Are you searching for a way to use your compassion, knowledge, and skills in a team environment? Since 1992, Family Preservation Services, part of the national Pathways mental health family of providers, has built a solid reputation for offering a plethora of services to support children, their families, and adults in the most effective and respectful manner. We offer many extra benefits to aid in your work/life balance and career growth such as Pet insurance, a Vacation plan that increases with tenure after your first year, Perks at Pathways that offers discounts on shopping, hotel stays, and entertainment; and much more (see below)!
Our MST team lives out their passion for helping youth and families in the community and need a dedicated, flexible, and passionate clinician to join us! Multi-systemic Therapy (MST) is an evidence-based treatment intervention model for youth involved in the juvenile justice system and their families. As a therapist, you’ll work with a caseload of 5-6 youth and their families in their home, school, and community. Join a small team of dedicated therapists to address juvenile delinquent behaviors, empower families to address problematic behavior, and help youth make life-transforming changes.
Our agency promotes safety at all times during Covid. In-person family sessions are discussed at team meetings on a case by case basis.
What we’re looking for:
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or other mental/behavioral health degree. Bachelors level candidates with significant experience will be considered.
- Previous work providing in-home or community based mental health services preferred; Experience treating antisocial behavior in youth.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on families’ availability and able to work an on-call rotation.
- Specific experience in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Structural Family Therapy, Strategic Family Therapy and behaviorally-based treatments preferred.
What we offer:
- Licensure Supervision
- 12 Paid Vacation Days that increase with tenure after the first year
- 12 Paid Sick Days
- 10 Paid Holidays including MLK, Christmas Eve, and your birthday!
- Phone Stipend and Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account, 401k, Pet Insurance, and more
- Excellent training with effective and meaningful supervision, to increase clinical experiences and skills.
Base salary range: $43,000-$48,000, dependent upon experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Receive extensive training and support in learning and implementing the MST model, surrounded by a support network of supervisors and experts both within your agency and at the larger MST network level.
- Conduct MST assessments, engage and collaborate with the youth, family and other involved providers, and implement treatment and intervention using the MST analytic process.
- On-call team rotation supporting clients 24/7
- Weekly MST training, supervision and consultation activities.
More information on this treatment model may be found here: www.mstservices.com
To learn more about FPS and our programs, please visit: www.fpscorp.com
Pathways or any of its subsidiaries, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.