Community Solutions, Inc. (CSI) is seeking a passionate Clinical Supervisor join our Multisystemic Therapy (MST) program in New Jersey which will provide MST services to the at-risk and disadvantaged youth.
An MST Clinical Supervisor is responsible for:
- Providing clinical supervision for a team of MST Therapists with some travel required within the region,
- Providing direct care services to 1-2 clients including: developing assessments, group, individual and family counseling, and review of clinical service plans,
- Act as a resource on client treatment issues for the Program Director including staff development needs and assisting in training of new program staff,
- Providing on-call support to MST Therapists,
- Participating in community civic groups or advisory committees, training sessions and community presentations/speaking engagements as assigned.
Characteristics that we are looking for in an MST Clinical Supervisor:
- Open to ongoing evaluation, feedback and supervision,
- Resilient, able to manage emotional intensity
- Motivated with a strong work ethic
- Possess good analytical, critical and logical thinking skills
- Ability to identify patterns from available information
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to be empathetic
MST is a highly researched and evidence-based program with numerous years of successful outcomes. Community Solutions (CSI) is one of the largest nationally licensed providers of MST and has seen success with MST for over 20 years, expanding into multiple states. MST therapists provide intensive in-home and community-based treatment to families of juvenile offenders. Therapists engage the primary caregiver and other key participants to promote behavior change in the youth's natural environment, with comprehensive, flexible and highly individualized services. Therapists have the flexibility of working non-traditional hours in order to best meet the needs of the families and provide on-call support to families through an on-call rotation.
- A Master’s degree in a related study of social work, counseling, or psychology.
- Three years of relevant supervisory experience or three years of experience in the MST model.
- Knowledge, experience, and skill in the clinical modalities used in MST (family, ecological, cognitive-behavioral, and behavioral)
- Leadership skills, including the ability to be both supportive and hold others accountable
- Ability to collaborate and problem-solve with people of differing perspectives
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills desired.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
BENEFITS:CSI offers great benefits which include:
- Two (2) weeks’ vacation accrued within the first year, bumped to three (3) weeks accrual after 1 year of service.
- Sick time (7 days accrual basis), floating holiday time (4 days/year).
- Medical and Dental plans.
- Voluntary plan options for: Vision, FSA, voluntary STD, Accident, Hospital, Life insurance and AD&D.
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan with automatic enrollment and a company match of 100% up to 4% of your contribution.
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year service.
- Ongoing training.
CSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disability/Vet. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.