Would you like to join a strong MST program in the beautiful Pacific Northwest? Community Youth Services (CYS) is known for valuing their employees and is hiring for an MST Supervisor to oversee one MST team while also doing intakes. This role would work closely with the MST Program Director, who also oversees one team, and you would together continue to provide support to the MST Therapists in achieving positive outcomes with the families we serve.
Grow your career by joining an organization that is dedicated to empowering at risk youth and families to meet goals around safety, stability, belonging and success. Join a team of professionals whose shared vision is centered around every youth/young adult being part of a supportive home and community while achieving their full potential for personal growth. WHY? Because CYS believes in strengthening our communities by empowering youth and families to create their own success. Join CYS and be a part of the solution with an employer that provides a staff driven culture where we view our staff as our greatest asset in providing quality services, which shows in our 90% retention rate.
CYS offers an excellent benefit package for new full-time employees:
- 3.6 weeks of vacation leave
- 10 paid Holidays
- 12 days of sick leave
- Merit increases of 2.8% annually within pay grade
- Cost of Living increases annually when possible
- Free benefits that include:
- Health insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – CYS contributes $100 per month
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
After one year of employment:
Retirement: 100% vested with no time minimums. 3% CYS contribution toward your 403(b) whether or not you invest yourself. Additional 100% CYS match of your retirement contributions up to 2% of your compensation.
Eligible to apply for tuition assistance program.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related field and experience working with youth and families in a community based setting.
- Credentialed for at least 2 years by the Department of Health (DOH) as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, or Licensed Advanced Social Worker, or Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, or Licensed Psychologist.
- Qualified to be acknowledged by DOH as a Mental Health Professional and Child Mental Health Specialist.
- Completion of, or able to complete within 30 days of hire, fifteen hours of training in a clinical supervision course approved by DOH.
- Experience writing and providing supervision and training on clinical documentation is required, and experience utilizing electronic health record systems is preferred.
- Expertise to analyze multiple data sources and experience using data to track client progress and outcomes, draw supportable conclusions and formulate recommendations.
- Knowledge of evidence based practice models and experience working within multiple systems including: Juvenile Justice, mental health, community and natural supports for families, schools, the Department of Children, Youth, and their Families (DCYF), etc.
- Experience with and understanding of the legal system related to children and families including: dependency orders, juvenile court procedures, and DCYF procedures,
- At least one year experience as a MST Therapist or Supervisor is preferred. (Note: Candidates without MST 5-day Orientation training and/or MST Supervisor training must be willing to attend these trainings once employed.)
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Credentialed as a Chemical Dependency Professional (CDP) is required. (Note: Candidates without a CDP credential must be willing to obtain it once employed, including additional Alternative Training coursework, which is 15 college credits.)
- A high level of self-initiative, efficiency, organization skills, leadership skills, and the ability to meet mandatory deadlines.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends and to be available to MST Therapists for support when needed.
For more information about our great benefits, the position description and how to apply, check out the link to our website: https://communityyouthservices.org/about-us/employment/
Also, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions:
Tricia Wiltse, MA, LMHC
MST Program Director