Become a part of an organization that has been providing compassionate and comprehensive human services to Western Colorado for 70 years. At Hilltop, we put People First and we value relationship, integrity, courage, inclusivity and fun! Do you share these values? Do you want to help make a difference in people’s lives?
We are hiring a Multi-Systemic Therapist 1, 2 or 3 at our Family Tree location. As a member of our team, you would receive training in the MST model, and using the MST analytic process, you would provide assessments, analyses, treatment recommendations, and interventions. You would use your therapy skills to support and build families, primarily in the natural surroundings of home and community. You would need excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively within and across systems in the communities.
At this time, we are seeking candidates with all levels of education including Bachelors, Masters, and/or Licensed Therapist.
The starting wage for this position is $20.00 - $24.00 per hour, depending on education.
This position will have a schedule of varying hours to meet the needs of clients.
Hilltop offers GREAT Benefits, such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 4% 401K Match, Free and Supplemental Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account with 50% Dependent Care Match, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Great Culture and more!
Accepting applications until position is 6/9/2021.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
10. Other duties as assigned.
CLEARANCES & HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
The following background checks are conducted by Hilltop Community Resources:
• Hilltop Criminal Background Check
• Sex Offender Registry
• Driving Record
• Colorado Adult Protective Services Background Check (CAPS)
• Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General (OIG) Exclusion List
• DYS Fingerprint Card
• DYS Disclosure
• DYS-Required Drug Testing
• DHS Facility TRAILS (Child Abuse Registry)
• DHS Facility Fingerprint Card
• Tuberculosis (Tb) Skin Test
• Influenza Vaccination (recommended)
• Any other vaccination required by licensing
• Post Offer Employment Testing – Medium (w/out transfer)