Are you searching for a way to use your dedication, knowledge, and leadership skills in a team environment? Since 1992, Family Preservation Services, part of the national Pathways mental health family of providers, has built a solid reputation for offering a plethora of services to support children, their families, and adults in the most effective and respectful manner. We offer many extra benefits to aid in your work/life balance and career growth such as Pet insurance, a Vacation plan that increases with tenure after your first year, Perks at Pathways that offers discounts on shopping, hotel stays, and entertainment; and much more (see below)!
Our MST team lives out their passion for helping youth and families in the community and need a dedicated, flexible, and passionate supervisor to lead the team! Multi-systemic Therapy (MST) is an evidence-based treatment intervention model for troubled youth that has proven to have long-lasting impacts on the lives of youth involved in the juvenile justice system, and their families. As a supervisor, you’ll work with a small team of dedicated therapists who work in the community to address juvenile delinquent behaviors, empower families to address problematic behavior, and help youths make life-transforming changes. Grow your career, be challenged and realize the potential in yourself and others around you!
What we’re looking for:
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or other mental/behavioral health degree.
- LCSW, LMFT, LPC licensure in Virginia required
- Clinical experience treating delinquent and antisocial behavior in youth. Experience utilizing Individual, Marital, and Behavioral therapies.
- Ability to provide group and individual clinical supervision
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 12 Paid Vacation Days that increase with tenure after the first year
- 12 Paid Sick Days
- 10 Paid Holidays including MLK, Christmas Eve, and your birthday!
- Phone Stipend and Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account, 401k, Pet Insurance
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- Excellent training, licensure opportunities, and effective and meaningful supervision, to gain clinical experiences and skills. Weekly team supervision and consultation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Receive extensive training and support in learning and implementing the MST model, surrounded by a support network of supervisors and experts both within your agency and at the larger MST network level.
- Administrative duties including hiring, performance evaluation, and holding supervisees accountable for performance; Generate and manage case referrals and manage clinician caseloads; Manage and report data on clinical outcomes and program practices
- Collaborate with stakeholders, both external in the community and within the provider agency & promote/educate about MST
- Carry clinical and administrative supervisory responsibilities for 1-2 MST teams of 2-4 therapists each, including individual supervision as needed, weekly group supervision and training, assure availability of clinical /administrative support to clinicians 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- Collaborate actively with MST Expert around implementation of MST by the program, and to ensure continued development of own clinical skills and knowledge of relevant research
- Deliver MST to a caseload of 1-2 families, as required to address program needs. Ability to work a flexible schedule to address client family needs.
Want to apply now? Text PathwaysVA to 97211
If you're #readytowork Family Preservation Services is #readytohire!
To learn more about us:
To learn about open positions near you: Text PATHWAYS to 63879
To learn more about the MST Treatment Model: www.mstservices.com
Pathways @ http://www.pathways.com/mission-vision-values
Family Preservation Services of Virginia @ https://fpscorp.com
Connect with us on Social media@ https://www.facebook.com/FPSofVA
Pathways or any of its subsidiaries, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.