Are you a new Graduate with a Masters in Social Work, Family Therapy or Mental Health Counseling or looking for a new opportunity to develop clinical skills? Do you have a passion for working with youth, their families and the systems they may be involved with? Are you willing to do “whatever it takes,” to support families in overcoming challenges?
Come Join our Multisystemic Therapy Prevention teams!
- License supervision (LPs in MHC and MFT as well as MSWs encouraged to apply)
- Sign-on bonus up to $2000
- Continuing education stipend
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, PTO & sick days, tuition reimbursement; 403-B retirement plan; employee recognition; flexible schedules;
- A supportive and mission driven environment, which includes Individual coaching and mentoring
- MST Model 8 days of Training, paid by the Agency, to learn the model and sharpen your clinical skills
- Agency wide opportunities for growth
- Implement an evidence-based model that pulls from Cognitive Behavioral therapy, Structural and Strategic Family Therapy and the social and ecological model
- Works on a team of 4 therapists, 1 supervisor and 1 family resource case worker
- Conducts 2 to 3 sessions with each family a week (utilizing a combination of face to face and telehealth visits)
- Manage caseload of 6 families and provide coverage for peer's caseload as needed, provides direct clinical treatment using methods compatible with assigned model.
- Participate in weekly team supervision and consultation
- Travels throughout assigned borough to conduct sessions with families. Each program serves families throughout the entire borough.
- Conducts assessments including review of referral information, identifying and engaging key participants, identifying systemic strengths and weaknesses and individualized treatment planning.
- Completes timely, clear and concise documentation of treatment efforts, case contacts and model adherent clinical progress.