The New York Foundling is seeking MST Therapists to provide home-based therapy to our clients. We have openings in all 5 boroughs: Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Manhattan and Bronx.
Clinical supervision toward licensure is available for our Therapist positions!
- Maintains clear and concise documentation of treatment efforts that promote peer and supervisory review and feedback, and that demonstrate compliance with the assigned model
- Participates in all model training, supervision, consultation activities, and staff meetings.
- Adopts a strength focused approach with families, stakeholder, and within the program/treatment team.
- Conducts assessments including review of referral information, identifying and engaging key participants, identifying systemic strengths and weaknesses and individualized treatment planning.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related subject area
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required for some positions
The Foundling offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off days, paid sick days, 13 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, in-service training, licensed supervision, employer paid life insurance, flexible work schedules and competitive salaries.