Seeking an individual with strong mental health clinical training and experience to lead a team of 3-4 therapists in implementing Multisystemic Therapy (MST). MST is a well-researched community-based treatment model directed at youth involved in criminal activity and their family. Interested persons may locate information about this treatment model on the internet at www.mstservices.com.
Duties include liaison with key collaborating agencies, providing ongoing evaluation and staff development for therapists, interfacing with MST expert consultants, and providing overall program management. Must be available to support therapists implementing MST 24-hours per day, 7 days per week with backup from other agency supervisory staff. Specific experience in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Structural Family Therapy, Strategic Family Therapy, and behaviorally-based marital and drug treatment therapy preferred. 2-3 years of clinical supervisory-level experience preferred. Competitive salary matched to the experience of the applicant.
Education Requirement: Master’s Degree in clinical or counseling Psychology, Social Work, or a related subject area along with significant clinical experience in treating serious antisocial behavior in youth and supervisory experience preferred.
- Direct use of pragmatic (i.e., structural, strategic, and functional) family therapies
- Therapy with children and adults using cognitive behavioral techniques
- Marital therapy using behaviorally-based approaches
- Behavioral therapy targeting school behavior and academic performance
- Implementation of interventions within or between systems in the youth’s natural ecology that affect or influence the behavior of youth (i.e., family, peer, school, and neighborhood)
- Provision of the group and individual clinical supervision
- Family systems theory and application
- Social-ecological theory and application
- Behavioral therapies theory and application
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy theory and application
- Pragmatic family therapies theory and application
- Child development research and its application in the treatment
- Social skills assessment and intervention
- Conduct weekly group supervision for MST team to assure adherence to MST principles and the MST analytic process.
- Conduct individual supervision as needed to target clinician competency needs and to remove individual barriers to effective implementation of MST treatment.
- Assure appropriate documentation of clinical effort to allow for peer and supervisory input, and to meet all reporting and communication needs of funding and referral sources.
- Provide supportive and corrective feedback to clinicians to promote client outcomes.
- Provide administrative support targeting systemic barriers to treatment success.
- Assure availability of clinical and administrative support to clinicians 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
- Assure therapist accessibility to clients when needed at times most likely to promote engagement.
- Assure that clinicians achieve engagement with all key participants.
- Provide direct clinical training to assure clinician competency in all clinical areas relating to the implementation of MST interventions.
- Assure that all assessments are comprehensive, multisystemic, and provide adequate information to determine the causes and correlates of referral behaviors to direct effective treatment within the ecological context.
ONE HOPE UNITED VALUES:
- Do the Right Thing | We serve the best interest of our clients and staff. We act mindfully and responsibly, honoring our commitments. We’re willing to challenge the status quo.
- Fully Contribute | We bring our presence, passion, and ideas to every interaction, and we respect differing views and backgrounds so that others can do the same.
- Empower One Another | We collaborate with, care for, and encourage each other toward greater impact, treating everyone with dignity and respect
- Turn Hope into Action | We believe in the resiliency of the human spirit. We advocate for those in need and do what it takes to build a better future for all.
- Seek Impact Every Day | We make things happen and make them count. We leverage all our resources and make data-informed decisions for maximum, sustainable results.
- Always Keep Improving | We pursue excellence in an atmosphere of innovation. We embrace change, take prudent risks, learn from failure, and recognize success.
We Invest In You
- Tuition assistance up to $2500 per year
- Up to 4 weeks paid Vacation Days; up to 6 paid Personal Days and up to 5 paid Sick days annually
- Medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, and short-term disability options
- Agency paid life up to $50K based on salary
- Voluntary Supplemental Life for Employee, Spouse and Child(ren)
- Voluntary Legal Plans
- Agency paid long term after 1 year of employment
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
- Free LCSW and LCPC Supervision hours are available in some locations
A Different Kind Of Employer One Hope United is strong and ready to grow. Are you ready to grow with us?
- 800 talented professionals strong, serving 10,000 children and families in Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, and Florida
- Fiscally stable, $50 Million agency-- strong since 1895
- Energetic leadership and a rich community of support
One Hope United does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. One Hope United is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Related Key Words: Supervisor, Clinical, MSW, Human Services, LCPC, LCSW