Provides in-home MST clinical services to clients and families involved in the juvenile justice system. Engage in all treatment activities in accordance with the MST model including assessment, engagement, treatment planning, crisis intervention, case management and discharge planning.
A $10000 sign-on Bonus!; Starting Salary at $54,000/year for unlicensed staff; $64,000 for licensed!; Weekly supervision hours available for licensure!
Some Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Participate in MST training and demonstrate a clear understanding of the MST model.
- Provide direct clinical services to children and their families involved in the juvenile justice system in accordance with the MST model.
- Engage clients and families in comprehensive safety planning.
- Complete clinical documentation on all active cases including assessments, progress notes, treatment plans, safety plans and MST weekly paperwork.
- Participate in weekly group supervision and consultation with assigned team. Present conceptualization of cases and incorporate feedback from consultant, supervisor and teammates into treatment planning.
- Adhere to the MST model and ensure completion of all model requirements (i.e. weekly paperwork; Therapist, Supervisor and Consultant Adherence Measures (TAM, SAM, CAM); audio tape sessions, etc.).
- Participate in quarterly MST booster trainings and all required agency and funder trainings.
- Complete clinical documentation and reports in an accurate and timely fashion; maintain all documentation and reports required by agency policies and funding sources.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with referring Probation Officers as well as community agencies in order to provide comprehensive and effective treatment for clients and families.
- Ensure regular communication and timely updates on case progress to referring agents.
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation with teammates to support clients/families in times of crisis.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited program in social work or related field; Professional license in the state of Connecticut preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to provide culturally competent services.
- Bilingual, Spanish speaking, is a plus.
- Ability to work flexible hours, engage in statewide travel and provide 24/7 on-call rotation coverage.
- Physical abilities required to accomplish the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations; ability to function safely in therapeutic situations, including provision of services in clients’ homes or host settings.