** New increased Rate & this position is eligible for $1000 sign-on bonus **
Are you interested in providing critical intervention to families in crisis? If so, Devereux might have the right opportunity for you! We are looking to hire a passionate individual to join our team as a Multisystemic Therapy (MST)- Psychiatric Therapist.
Being a MST Psychiatric Therapist has its Advantages
As a MST Psychiatric Therapist at Devereux, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- A chance to make a significant impact on children and adolescents
- Opportunities to participate in multidisciplinary treatment team and staffings
- Professional growth and development at the largest not-for-profit provider of services to children and families in Florida
What does a MST Psychiatric Therapist do?
MST is an intensive family- and community-based treatment program that addresses all environments that impact high risk youth - homes and families, schools and teachers, neighborhoods and friends.
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Florida provides programs and services for children and families. Based out of Orlando, FL; this position with the Multisystemic Therapy for youth with serious behavioral and emotional problems (MST-Psychiatric) is responsible for:
- Conducting assessments; creating and adhering to treatment plans
- Collaborating with families, youth, and community agency staff.
- Participating in weekly team supervision and consultation; Therapist will function as a part of an MST and Devereux team.
- Providing periodic on-call 24-hour coverage.
- Required- Master's degree in the field of counseling, social work, psychology, rehabilitation, special education, or human services field
- Preferred-Licensed as a Clinical Social Worker, Mental Health Counselor, or Marriage and Family Therapist in the State of Florida
- Specific experience in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Structural Family Therapy, Strategic Family Therapy and behaviorally-based treatments preferred
- Intensive 10 day training with MST required
- Valid FL State Issued Driver's license
- Must be able to attend a 3 day orientation (Mondau-Wednesday from 9am-5pm)
- Successfully pass pre-employment medical screenings which include: Drug Test, Physical, Physical Abilities Test, TB Test. Devereux requires all employees to obtain the annual Influenza Vaccine.
- Devereux requires all individuals interviewing for a position involving contact with children to complete The Diana Screen, a screening that assesses a candidate’s understanding of appropriate boundaries between adults and children.