Are you looking for a leadership role that combines your clinical and staff development skills? Do you have a passion for working with youth, their families and the systems they may be involved with? Are you willing to do “whatever it takes,” to support families and Clinicians in overcoming challenges?
Come Join our Multisystemic Therapy Prevention teams!
- Continuing education stipend
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, PTO & sick days, tuition reimbursement; 403-B retirement plan; employee recognition; flexible schedules
- A supportive and mission driven environment, which includes Individual coaching and mentoring
- MST Model 8 days of Training, paid by the Agency, to learn the model and sharpen your clinical skills
- Agency wide opportunities for growth
- Manage and develop a team of 5 (4 Therapists and one Caseworker) to Implement an evidence-based model that pulls from Cognitive Behavioral therapy, Structural and Strategic Family Therapy and the social and ecological mode.
- Report to the AVP, and attend weekly clinical meeting to report on cases, staff development, and personal development and coaching.
- Manage and oversee the assigned model/program by providing guidance and direct supervision for the implementation of clinical services related to the model and ensuring treatment fidelity. Model adequate standard of care for fellow clinicians by conducting best practice with clients through model adherence and regulatory standards from stakeholders.
- Conduct weekly group supervision for assigned team to assure adherence to MST model principles and associated analytic process. Assure that clinicians achieve engagement with all key participants.
- Assure appropriate and timely documentation of services in all databases to allow for peer and supervisory input, and to meet all reporting and communication needs of funding and referral sources.
- Dependent on the model/program will carry a caseload with flexibility on taking more cases to meet programs’ utilization and families’ access to service when needed.
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counselling or related field
- LMSW/LP-MHC/LP-MFT required