Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health
Family Mental Health Therapist (MST), Social Worker LSW/LISW & PC/PCC
Salary Range: $45,000-$55,000
****Signing Bonus for New Full-time MST Mental Health Therapist****
**New Graduates Welcome!**
Location - Stark County
Now more than ever, mental and behavioral health care for kids is needed in our community. Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health is looking to meet the growing demands by hiring full-time MST Mental Health Therapist, Social Worker.
As a member of our team, you will help children, youth and families successfully meet life's challenges by offering the support they need. We are a collaborative network of child therapists, psychiatrists, PMHNPs, case managers, school staff, community partners and other mental health professionals working toward a common goal.
Together, we provide a positive environment for kids and their families to find health, hope and happiness.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join one of the most innovative therapeutic mental health programs in Stark County. We offer a compassionate, supportive, accountable work environment to help you grow your career, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous and affordable medical, dental, life insurance, retirement and paid time off.
Make a difference as a mental health therapist by providing family therapy to adolescents and their families. The position is specifically in the MST Program serving clients in Stark County. MST (Multi-Systemic Therapy) is an evidenced based model that has been proven to be highly effective in changing the behaviors of youth and making lasting changes for families. MST is an intensive treatment and services occur in the youth’s home and community. Therapist work in teams with lots of opportunities for development of strong clinical skills through weekly supervision and quarterly trainings.
Along with achieving positive changes with your clients there are many other great aspects to being an MST therapist:
· Flexible/Non-traditional schedule to meet your needs and your clients’ needs
· Therapists carry low caseloads of 4-6 clients to allow for flexibility and increased attention to families
· Strength based approach utilized to help families get change quickly (treatment is 3-5 months)
· Provide therapy in youth’s natural environment
· Engage family members in making positive changes with the youth at home, school and with peers
· Work with a close knit and supportive team of therapists
· Supervisor is available at all times for support
· Weekly group supervision to develop and support the therapist with weekly treatment goals
· Therapists are provided free CEU’s with more than enough to renew your license every year
· Master’s degree in Social Work or Counseling and possess LSW, PC, LISW or PCC.
· Bachelor’s level Licensed Social Worker with a strong history of clinical experience in mental health services may also apply.
· Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program/ Offers Tuition Reimbursement
· Affordable Medical (including vision benefit) Prescription and dental insurance
· Wellness Programs
· Life insurance
· Retirement Plans
· Long term disability
· Vacation time, Sick Time, Personal Time