Job Title: Multisystemic Therapist
Would you like to:
- Have a caseload of no more than 6 clients and their families?
- Earn a competitive salary, with incentives offered annually?
- The flexibility to make your own scheduling arrangements based on client and your availability?
- Be provided with enough CEUs annually to renew your license– for FREE?
- Be provided an all-expenses-paid 5-day trip to train in Multisystemic Therapy (MST)?
- Obtain hours & hours of group supervision and additional individual career supervision per year?
- Paid generous mileage for work related driving?
Do you want to be part of a strong supportive close-knit, team with a history of great outcomes, are you a motivated self-starter who likes meeting your own personal and professional goals, and have a desire to earn incentives for going above and beyond? If you answered yes please consider joining us!
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus available for qualified licensed candidates.
- Federal rate mileage reimbursement.
- Ability to interact with parents and children in emotionally challenging circumstances on a daily basis.
- MST Therapists are full–time Master’s-level staff with LPC/LSW or highly skilled Bachelor’s-level staff with a strong history of appropriate clinical experience in mental health services.
Some position preferences:
- Applicants with eligibility to be independently licensed either at the time of hire or later as an LPCC/LISW with a Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work, or related subject area desired.
- Applicants with past experience in community-based services, family counseling, corrections, case management, child protective case work, or crisis management services.
What we do:
MST Therapists provide intensive, in-home and community-based MST therapy services to children and their families throughout Cuyahoga (and sometimes Lorain) County.