Are you passionate about building therapists skills and helping change the lives of families and children in the community?
Community Solutions Inc. has received a contract increase and is looking for a dedicated and courageous Clinical Supervisor of MST with strong mental health clinical training to supervise and lead a team of 2-4 therapists in implementing Multisystemic Therapy (MST) in the Savannah GA area.
Community Solutions Inc. is a nonprofit organization that promotes the responsible citizenship, accountability and well-being of individuals and families involved, or at risk of involvement, in the child welfare, juvenile justice, or criminal justice system. Since 1962 we have been delivering supervision, treatment, and comprehensive individualized services to help clients interact more effectively in their communities and become productive citizens.
As a Clinical Supervisor your responsibilities include clinical and administrative supervision for therapists on team, liaison with key collaborating agencies and with leadership inside the provider organization, ongoing training, staff development, and evaluation for therapists, and collaboration with MST expert consultants. With backup from other agency supervisory staff, the supervisor will be required to provide on-call support to therapists implementing MST. MST is a well-researched community-based treatment model directed at youth involved in criminal activity and their families. For more information on Multisystemic Therapy, please watch this video: How Does MST Work?, or visit MST’s website: www.mstservices.com. Competitive salary matched to experience of applicant.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, train and support MST team(s) via weekly group supervision, and individual supervision when needed, to facilitate the following in therapists: adherence to MST principles and the MST analytic process, and competent implementation of interventions with family members and other participants in treatment
- Facilitate the creation of a supportive, collaborative MST team context in which therapists learn together and share responsibilities such as on-call coverage and learning about community resources
- Develop engagement and ongoing collaborative relationships with stakeholders, both external in the community and within the provider agency
- Promote MST program in the community and generate referrals to the program
- Manage referrals to the program and manage clinician caseloads
- Plan and problem solve with MST Expert to guide effective implementation of MST and ongoing program quality improvement activities, to achieve the best possible outcomes with families
- Collaborate actively with MST Expert and provider agency leadership to foster own supervisory, leadership, and clinical growth and development
- Manage and report data on clinical outcomes and program practices
- Deliver MST treatment to a caseload of 1-2 families, if needed to address program and community needs
Preferred Qualifications & Experience*
- Master’s Degree in clinical or counseling Psychology, Social Work, or a related subject area.
- Professional licensure in social work or other clinical field preferred but not required.
- Significant clinical experience in treating serious antisocial behavior in youth.
- Implementation of interventions within or between systems in the youth’s environment that affect or influence the behavior of youth (i.e., family, peer, school, and neighborhood) Leadership role (informal or formal) including hiring, performance evaluation, and holding supervisees accountable for performance
- Training and collaboration with outside agencies
- Direct use of pragmatic (i.e., structural, strategic and functional) family therapies
- Individual therapy with adolescents and adults using cognitive behavioral techniques
- Marital therapy using behaviorally-based approaches
- Behavioral therapy targeting school behavior and academic performance
- Provision of group and individual clinical supervision
- Family systems theory and application
- Social ecological theory and application.
- Behavioral therapies theory and application.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy theory and application.
- Pragmatic family therapies theory and application.
- Child development research and its application in treatment.
- Social skills assessment and intervention
BENEFITS:CSI offers great benefits which include:
- Two (2) weeks’ vacation accrued within the first year, bumped to three (3) weeks accrual after 1 year of service.
- Sick time (7 days accrual basis), floating holiday time (4 days/year).
- Medical and Dental plans.
- Voluntary plan options for: Vision, FSA, voluntary STD, Accident, Hospital, Life insurance and AD&D.
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan with automatic enrollment and a company match of 100% up to 4% of your contribution.
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year service.
- Ongoing training.
CSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disability/Vet. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.