The Multi-Systemic Therapy Clinician provides model adherent evidence-based intensive in-home clinical services to adolescents with substance abuse and delinquent behaviors and their families. The Clinician will complete a five-day training certifying them in the MST model.
May 2022 graduates are eligible for a sign on bonus!
Wheeler Clinic offers access to a comprehensive array of benefits, including:
- For Good Health
- Anthem Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), with company contribution
- Wellness Programs
- Free annual flu shots
- For a Secure Future
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance
- For Retirement
- 403(b) Plan, with clinic contributions of 4% after one year of service for eligible employees
- For Career Advancement
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Training and development opportunities , including supervision towards licensure
- Free access to CEU’s and resources from The Connecticut Clearinghouse
- For Work Life Balance
- Generous paid time off, including;
-15 vacation days per year
-2 personal days per year
-2 floating holidays, granted January 1st
-9 Paid company holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Free and confidential counseling
- Employee discounts at local spa and on cell phone services
- Eligible to apply for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Referral program
- Monthly mileage reimbursement for in-home/community traveling
- staff appreciation bags
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS
· Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling, Social Work or related license eligible field or a doctoral degree in Psychology is required.
· Must be licensed or license eligible LPCA, LMFTA, LPC, LMFT or Psychologist. If you are a MSW, a LMSW (permit or license) or LCSW will be required to begin employment.
· Demonstrated ability to provide culturally competent services.
· Bilingual, Spanish speaking, is a plus.
· Ability to work flexible hours, engage in statewide travel and provide on-call rotation coverage.
New Haven, CT