Exciting clinical opportunity to make an incredible impact on families! Become trained in multiple evidence- based treatment modalities and receive daily support in implementing interventions aimed at helping couples address intimate partner violence, gain sobriety, improve their parenting, and resolve unaddressed trauma. Clinicians will have face to face experience in the community and gain invaluable skills for future growth in the field. Caseload size is generally 4 families that are provided 3 sessions a week.
Sign on Bonus Available!
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS
Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling, Social Work or related license eligible field or a doctoral degree in Psychology is required. Evidence of strong family therapy skills and experience working with high risk families is also required.
Licensure Requirements for Clinical Positions
Must be licensed or license eligible LPCA, LMFTA, LPC, LMFT or Psychologist. If you are a MSW, a LMSW (permit or license) or LCSW will be required to begin employment.
New Britain, CT
Wheeler Clinic offers access to a comprehensive array of benefits, including:
- For Good Health
- Anthem Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), with company contribution
- Wellness Programs
- Free annual flu shots
- For a Secure Future
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance
- For Retirement
- 403(b) Plan, with clinic contributions for eligible employees
- For Career Advancement
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Training and development opportunities
- For Work Life Balance
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Free and confidential counseling
- Employee discounts at local spa and on cell phone services