Are you passionate about family preservation? Do you love being a part a team delivering an evidence-based model?
Highfields is seeking Multi-Systemic Therapists to work in Livingston County. Through the implementation of this evidenced based model, the MST therapist provides interventions with families with children ages 12 to 17 assisting them in improving discipline, prosocial behaviors, parenting, and relationships in an effort to minimize risk, improve safety and promote successful community-based living. MST services are home and community based.
**Incentive Bonus of $3,500 received after completion of first 90 days. You will also receive an additional $500 upon working six months with Highfields.
- Master’s Degree in Behavioral Science
- State Licensure
- Experience with youth
- Assessment, treatment and collaboration with youth, families and community stakeholders
- Participate on MST team and engage in weekly team supervision and consultation
- Hiring and Retention Bonuses
- Flexible Schedule
- Ability to Work from Home
- Free Licensure Supervision
- Paid Licensing Exam Seminar and Exam
- Paid Training Opportunities
- Student Loan Forgiveness through Work Eligibility
- Paid Mileage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Mental Health Resources
- Inclusive Culture and Support for Wellness
- Travel to clients’ homes is required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must maintain adequate insurance coverage.
- Must have/maintain a valid driver’s license and driving history in good standing.