MST Services is one of the largest evidence-based implementation organizations in the world. We provide both clinical and organizational training and consultation in Multisystemic Therapy.
If you are an existing MST Expert or an Adaptation or Standard Supervisor that is looking for an opportunity to continue to implement MST while also challenging yourself, this position is for you.
An MST-Expert position allows for expanding your knowledge base to effectively support provider organizations, stakeholders, administrators, supervisors, and clinicians to provide MST treatment. A successful applicant will train public and private provider organizations, stakeholders, administrators, supervisors and clinicians in the effective implementation of the MST model.
You will be responsible for serving teams both within the US and possibly abroad.
Due to COVID-19, travel decisions for booster trainings are currently being made on a case-by-case basis. Orientation trainings are currently being conducted virtually and in-person. Additional travel recommendations are considered by MSTS leadership on a quarterly basis, and in compliance with CDC guidelines.
In addition to standard MST Expert responsibilities, there is an opportunity to expand your learning during MST Services booster trainings, create Network Partner Conference workshop trainings, and participate in MST Services workgroups.
Clinical competence in family therapy, behavioral therapy and child development is required.
Salary range commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits package. For more information, visit www.mstservices.com.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Experience necessary to apply: Current MST Expert for a standard or adaptation team or 2 years of experience as an MST Supervisor on a standard or adaptation team.
· Demonstrated ability to teach / deliver effective presentations. Doctorate in Psychology / Master’s Degree in a related field (e.g., Social Work) required.
· Travel of 35% to 50% of work time. International travel for boosters and additional trainings may be required. *see note above re: travel due to COVID-19.
· Prolonged sitting
· Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, bend, talk and hear
· Vision ability required; includes close vision
· Prolonged use of PC/computer and telephone
· Occasional lifting/carrying 20 pounds or more