As a national, nonprofit organization, Southwest Key exists to create opportunities and improve the quality of life for thousands of youths and families each day by providing safe shelter, alternatives to incarceration, career development, and quality education. This is done through three areas of programming: Immigrant Children’s Shelters, Youth and Family Services, and Workforce Solutions.
We are looking for MST Therapists Supervisors to join our team! We are offering $2000 sign-on bonuses and excellent benefits to attract top talent!!
Candidates can reside in the following cities: San Antonio North/Castroville/Helotes/Leon Valley/Shertz/Selma/Shavano Park/Sierra Springs/Universal City/Windcrest/Rio Medina
Health Benefits from day 1st day of employment - Southwest Key will pay 100% of the premium coverage for Dental and Vision plans
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Short and Long term disability
Paid time off up to 15 days of personal and 6 days of sick leave per year. Additional 11 paid holidays
The MST Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing clinical and administrative supervision and oversight of the program. The MST Clinical Supervisor must maintain a flexible work schedule that may include working hours other than the regular work schedule and evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Will be required to ensure contractual requirements are met
- Carry clinical and administrative supervisory responsibilities for 1-2 MST teams of 2-4 therapists each
- Conduct weekly group supervision and training for MST team to assure adherence to MST principles and the MST analytic process, and to assure clinician competency in the implementation of interventions
- Conduct individual supervision as needed to target clinician competency needs and to remove individual barriers to effective implementation of MST treatment.
- Assure availability of clinical and administrative support to clinicians 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- Collaborate with stakeholders, both external in the community and within the provider agency
- Promote and educate about MST with both internal and external stakeholders
- Generate and manage case referrals and manage therapist caseloads
- Collaborate actively with MST Expert related to the implementation of MST, and to ensure the continued development of own clinical skills and knowledge of relevant research
- Manage and report data on clinical outcomes and program practices
- Deliver MST to a caseload of 1-2 families, as required to address program needs
- Manage the program budget
- Conduct program training to increase program outcomes and model fidelity.
- Create and execute new policies, procedures, and practices to ensure top program performance.
- Lead the new hire interviewing process.
- Assist in the orientation of new employees to the organization.
- Ensure the completion and submission of monthly billing with assistance from the accounting department
- Will be able to supervise staff who work remotely
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in clinical or counseling Psychology, Social Work, or a related subject area. Professional licensure in a related field required (LMSW, LPC-A, LMFT, LCSW, LPC)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Ability and willingness to work with families in their own homes
- Flexibility to work when families are available.
- Exceptionally good interpersonal communication skills
- Strong clinical skills
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work autonomously
- Ability to adapt and individualize program interventions to utilize family strengths and skills.
- Skill in handling multiple tasks and meeting multiple deadlines.
- Ability to remain flexible and work with multiple and changing priorities when necessary.
- Must have a personal vehicle for work-related travel.
- Valid Driver’s License, maintain current insurance and registration, and clear driving record.
- Clear result from a criminal background check by the Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice.
- Clear drug screen results from the organization’s designated medical facility.
- Family systems theory and application
- Social ecological theory and application
- Behavioral therapies theory and application
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy theory and application
- Pragmatic family therapies theory and application
- Child development research and its application in the treatment
- Social skills assessment and intervention
- Experience with the juvenile justice population