An MST Expert will train and support MST programs to help them effectively implement the Multisystemic Therapy treatment model.
- Provides weekly consultation for the equivalent of 10 teams implementing MST
- Provides training and support to MST supervisors and therapists on a regular and ongoing basis, documenting training and support activities via written development plans
- Conducts portions of Multisystemic Therapy 5-Day orientation as assigned
- Coordinates quarterly booster training for all teams
- Cover for other experts while they are on vacation
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of two years in the MST supervisor role.